College degree or above
2+ years work experience
1. Responsible for the sales and market development of the company's products;
2. Able to independently develop new customer resources and establish good relationship with users; deal with customers' various chip requirements, inquiry, quotation, order negotiation, delivery, payment recovery and other issues;
3. Establish and maintain a good cooperative relationship with direct customers, find new project opportunities by understanding the development direction of customers, their interests and needs, and be responsible for the collection and analysis of market information, customer information grasp and competitor analysis;
4. Cooperate with the company's internal product R&D personnel to promote new products independently developed by the company, complete sales tasks in a timely manner, and effectively maintain customer relationships.
1. College degree or above, major in semiconductor, electronics, communication, automation, etc., technical background is preferred, familiar with the white goods market, more than 2 years of work experience in electronic material sales, familiar with electronic principles, industry channels, and market conditions;
2. Have strong customer development ability and sales skills, have a keen market sense and the ability to independently develop the market;
3. Have strong sales skills, technical communication and customer maintenance capabilities, and be able to adapt to frequent business trips;
4. Honest and honest, dedicated and practical, with good communication and expression skills, a high sense of responsibility and teamwork awareness.
5. Have a strong professionalism, persistent and efficient work, and the willingness to develop in a growing enterprise for a long time.
Others: The company is developing rapidly, and there is a lot of room for career advancement. Later, based on work experience and contributions to the company, salary increases and promotions.