PMIC circuit design engineer
Master's degree or above, doctoral degree preferred
More than 3-5 years, more than 5 years is preferred
Hefei, Nanjing, Shanghai
1. Participate in the modeling, design, simulation and verification of analog circuit modules according to product project requirements. Write technical documentation for analog circuits and conduct Design Review.
2. Solve the technical problems encountered in the project design, and summarize the existing difficulties and main points.
3. Fully communicate with the layout engineer to guide the layout design.
4. Responsible for the test verification and debug work of the product analog circuit.
1. Major in microelectronics, master's degree or above is preferred, and more than 5 years of experience in analog IC design.
2. Have a solid theoretical foundation of semiconductor integrated circuits, be familiar with the basic knowledge of analog and mixed circuits, and be familiar with the process flow of Bipolar, Bicmos, BCD, and CMOS integrated circuits.
3. Familiar with the design and optimization of basic analog modules such as power management, low-power switching power supply, operational amplifier, comparator, bandgap reference, bridge drive circuit, etc., and proficient in the use of simulation and design tools such as Spectre and Hspise.
4. Solid knowledge of analog circuit design, usually using analog circuit modules.
5. Proficient in using analog IC design tools.